Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reflections on 2008

Hi
I don't know why, but each year this last day is filled with reflections, and i try to relive all the good and bad things that happened.
in one line, this year gave me a lot....
it was the year i graduated. it was the year i made my final film (something that i always wanted to do.)This year i did well in my papers(read that as University topper, though i swear i was not expecting this!)I got a chance to visit some very beautiful places in India - Bombay, Baramati, Tirchy, Chennai, Erode, Ludhiana,Bansthali,Puducherry. Oh my! wat an experience. I met Mandar.... A very dear friend.. and DEEPALI.... a girl full of courage, wisdom, love and.....A really nice human being.
I met Jamilla, Madhu, Vandana, Asha Ji. ... and there are certain others whom i dnt remeber by name, bt yes, they touched my life.... they told me that there is always more than what you know abt life, relationships, struggle and freedom. I realised the power of the mass communication tool i had after i met them.

Further, I joined Dreamcatchers. My frst JOB!!! travelling to gurgaon each day, getting late... getting scoldings from home, handling pressure, politics, managing!! I loved it. I liked knowing that i was good at certain things, and others i could learn. Made another Friend Tanveer there.(Finally i have guys on my frnds list!!)This guy helped me a lot and i am thankful......
another person was Gulati bhaiya... he he! i irritated him a lot bt he was sweet to me.
Harleen was a great help on my stressful days....
But, there is something more than this Dreamcatchers gave me and Amit a chance to know and to be there for each other. And after that time i have started respecting her more!!
Well? wanna ask abt my salary.... i gave my mom and dad a digital camera!!CLICK CLICK.

hmmm.... then?yes!! Lajpat Nagar Flat experience with Avesta and Jyotismita.hmmm...I realised that I CAN COOK! and I COOK DECENTLY WELL! They should add more to it. Had a different sense of freedom as well as responsibilty living on my own.And ... there are certain things... that will always be in my heart and....are the best memories of the place.

Well... then after my illness(Ah! bad times), i came home.. packed all my luggage(Thanks Tanveer and Anuj)and boarded the train home.HOME! A PLACE THAT IS STILL THE SAME. A place that tells me... that there are certain things that dont change. Well Mom's cooking worked and i restored health and stored a LOT OF FAT! ( M 34 '' on my waist).

Then i gave TISS - entrance... and since then...everything is unplanned and uncertain.
dnt know if m going mumbai or coming to delhi again.
Did i tell u that my film was screened at MEET THE MEDIA?A day i had been waiting fr... bt since .... there were only few of my very close frnds there(Meenu, jyoti and ananya) and sister could not make it... the Joy was a little less than what it could have been. I missed Di, Aditi, Sesha, Avesta, Amit, Ankita, Preeti, VIDHI... by my side!! Guys I miss u a lot!! I owe my success to u all..... FRIENDS FOREVER!

Hmmm... Frnds ki baat ho aur TARAN meri jaan peeche ho jaaye... neah!! I miss her. i had a great time with her. we met, mehndi lagwaayi, golgappe khaye, Market ghume.... and as usual... she charged me with positivity and....SHE IS BEST.

Another frnd Jigyasa is well settled now,and m sure she wud do great in MBA.I miss her too....
arrey haan! is baar diwali bahut achi gayi thi... I met Shikha! achanak! rangoli bhi banayi maine aur saari bhi pehni.

And december ke last days could not have been better.I gt a Makeover. I pierced my Nose!!(Aditi and Akshansh were partners in crime). hmmm... and it was a surprise fr some ppl!(Though pet mein baat nahi pachi aur ph pe bata diya).
Shruti was great at Oxford...like an elder sister!
25th december ko Rohini maam aur sir ke saath bahot aish maari.... They are really nice. God bless them. I Love them so much... its hard to tell.
28th... The Bangla Sahib visit was very peaceful and it ended the year on a very positive note.

I know 2009 is going to have its own challenges,hardships... Bt yes, if i have such beautiful ppl and such great frnds with me.... It is going to be another HAPPY NEW YEAR for sure.

BLESS U ALL.!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving me this place in your life. Although I couldn't make it to MTM 2008 but you know that my best wishes will always be with you.You have come a long way and have to achieve a lot more!!
    Just remember to move on and never look back (read between the lines).
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete